Frequently Asked Questions from Lease Operator
- Trucks offered for lease to purchase can be found on our website, which is updated weekly.
- In addition to trucks available on our website, we always have new programs that we offer. Please contact recruiting for additional details.
- Traveloko offers dry-vans and refrigerated trailers, please check with our recruiters for availability and pricing.
- Keep a competitive 80-85% of linehaul as Owner Operator + 100% of accessorials (detention and layover)
- Able to make more than $240,000.00 gross revenue per year – reefers average $20,000.00+ per month!
- Reefer loads are on average $2.00 per mile – dry vans are 15-20% less
- Use our cash price fuel card, with discounts at select truck stops
- Fuel rebates are paid monthly! Able to get over $500.00 per month.
- All confirmations received from our customers instantly show on your phone. YES!
- Weekly settlements via direct deposit
- Paid on every Thursday, including the same week when you start!
- 100% no touch freight
- Submit all your documents through our smartphone application for fast processing (who needs Transflo or fax machines!)
- Paid on copies via direct deposit (originals must be mailed weekly)
- We manage all your permits and billing
- Insurance paid weekly with no down payment!
- All DOT clean inspections WILL be rewarded
- No forced dispatch – You can pick where you want to go and book your own freight!
- 6 days a week 9 hours a day full dispatch available to search and assign you loads
- Manage all your escrows, loans, and cash withdrawals in the smartphone application.
- Most trucks that Traveloko purchases do come with warranties for the term of the lease.
- Your driving record must be clean.
- Must be able to provide up front down payment.
- Minimum three years of verifiable commercial driving experience.
- $5,000.00 downpayment (this is subject to change without notice), please contact the recruiter for up to date information.
- No, there is no forced dispatch at Traveloko. You are completely in charge of where you wish to head, you decide.
- When the load is accepted we do not cancel.
Traveloko Memebers FAQ
Customers and Partners FAQ