Frequently Asked Questions from Company Drivers
- Keep a competitive 85% of linehaul as Owner Operator + 100% of accessorials (detention and layover)
- Able to make more than $240,000.00 gross revenue per year – reefers average $20,000.00+ per month!
- Reefer loads are on average $2.00 per mile – dry vans are 15-20% less
- Use our cash price fuel card, with discounts at select truck stops
- Fuel rebates are paid monthly! Able to get over $500.00 per month.
- All confirmations received from our customers instantly show on your phone. YES!
- Weekly settlements via direct deposit
- Paid on every Thursday, including the same week when you start!
- 100% no touch freight
- Submit all your documents through our smartphone application for fast processing (who needs Transflo or fax machines!)
- Paid on copies via direct deposit (originals will be required)
- We manage all your permits and billing
- Insurance paid weekly with no down payment!
- All DOT clean inspections WILL be rewarded
- No forced dispatch – You can pick where you want to go and book your own freight!
- 6 days a week 9 hours a day full dispatch available to search and assign you loads
- Truck and trailer in good condition and a quarterly inspection required
- Reefer or Dry Van trailer (we can lease one for you!)
- Smartphone with good camera (5 megapixels minimum)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years CDL driving experience.
- Able to stay on road for 2 weeks or more
- NO preventable accidents in the last 5 years
- NO major violations in the last 5 years
- ALL DOT requirements are met
NO-100%. You’re in charge, you decide.
- Bobtail and physical damage insurance – bring your own or work with our agent
- General Liability and Cargo Insurance
- Fuel Taxes (quarterly)
- Occupational Insurance
- License plates – must run your own apportioned plate (soon we will have plate program)
- Insurance deductible – may be responsible for $2,500 deductible on insurance claims
Traveloko Memebers FAQ
Customers and Partners FAQ