Owner Operator in Texas, Georgia, Atlanta and Dallas
Do you know you are getting up to 50% less than if you were here at Traveloko? We are sure you know that any load that you take goes through the brokerage department where they take their cut, which is usually 15-30%, then it is transferred to the carrier department giving you another cut of 20-35% and at the end the carrier will receive a TOTAL cut of up to 65%. However, compared to Traveloko you will actually be getting the true 85% cut , a staggering 50% difference, from the load you worked hard driving for. For example, on a simple load of $1,000.00 you will keep a minimum of $500.00 additional in contrast to other carriers. Now YOU do the math in your current position.
- Keep a competitive 85%, with our without trailer (we will lease one to you)
- *As promotion we will meet or beat any deal up to 95% with settlements proof for 3 months in last year.
- Now offering DAILY PAY
- Able to make more than $240,000.00 gross revenue per year – reefers average $20,000.00+ per month!
- Reefer loads are on average $2.00 per mile – dry vans are 15-20% less
- Use our cash price fuel card, with discounts at select truck stops
- Fuel rebates are paid monthly! Able to get over $250.00 per month.
- All confirmations received from our customers instantly show on your phone. YES!
- Weekly settlements via direct deposit
- Paid on every Thursday, including the same week when you start!
- 100% no touch freight
- Submit all your documents through our smartphone application for fast processing (who needs Transflo or fax machines!)
- Paid on copies via direct deposit (originals will be required)
- We manage all your permits and billing
- Insurance paid weekly with no down payment!
- All DOT clean inspections WILL be rewarded
- No forced dispatch – You can pick where you want to go and book your own freight!
- Dispatching and Factoring fee included in rate
- 6 days a week 9 hours a day full dispatch available to search and assign you loads
- Family owned with constant praise for our customer and driver service so you are NEVER just a number to us!
- We have the best tools in the industry for not only finding loads faster but also processing documents and information faster.
- Over 2,000 customers in our database.
- An incredibly reliable, fast, and friendly $100,000.00 custom TMS software built by US at Traveloko, with continuous support
- Access to a unique website where we process load tracking, payments, advances, settlements, documents, and billings
- Quick responses in texts, calls, emails, credit checks and much more.
- Ability to use our fast smartphone application to process and upload documents to us so you do not have to spend time to go to a truck stop.
- LIVE preview of all your confirmations, invoices, bill of ladings, settlements and any load associated documents.
- Furthermore, you can process faxes free of charge with ease and trust compared to using a truck stop’s fax machine for $2.00 per page
- Unique phone system that WILL record every call made with 100% credibility and the ability for call handlers to hold 25 calls per phone line!
- Our dispatchers are paid on a commission NOT a fixed salary that way they work as diligently as you
- We specially designed our software for filling documents in seconds.
- 24/7 support
- Dispatching and Factoring fee included in rate
- We made a system to save time and money so you get paid more!
- Truck and trailer in good condition and a quarterly inspection required
- Reefer or Dry Van trailer (we can lease one for you!)
- Smartphone with good camera (10 megapixels minimum)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years in last 5 years CDL driving experience
- NO preventable accidents in the last 3 years
- NO major violations in the last 3 years
- NO more than 2 moving violations in last 3 years
- Maximum 5 companies you worked for in last 3 years
- Base Plates for truck
- Willing to stay 10-14 days OTR if necessary to maximize income (no local runs and no option every weekend home)
- ALL DOT requirements are met
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- CDL in any state, but California or Arizona
- Cargo and Auto Liability $147.50
- Physical damage and bobtail insurance it depends on value of your equipment Average is $80 per week for truck
- Occupational Insurance $29.31
- ELD $7.50
- Direct Pay Fee $3.00
- TripPak $2.00
- Insurance deductible (refundable) $250.00 in total of $2500.00
- ELD (up front also refundable) $360.00
- If leasing trailer $100.00 in total of $750.00 for deposit/down payment
- Weekly trailer rental is $225 for Newer Dry Van or you can lease purchase dry van for $169.50 a week and reefer for $237.18 a week and pay off in two years no balloon payment.
If you have questions schedule a call with a recruiter or call/text them directly at 470-410-8885
Collaborate with Traveloko’s Owner Operator Jobs in Atlanta, Dallas, Georgia and Texas To Safely Ship Your Consignment
Are you looking for high quality and reliable warehouse consolidation and drayage services?
Are you searching for a trusted Owner Operator In Texas for shipping your merchandise from one place to another?
We, at Traveloko, have been partnering with the most trusted and licensed Owner Operator In Georgia for ensuring clients the best quality drayage and shipping services in Houston, Texas, and surroundings for years. Our commercial partners have experienced business owner-operators with well-maintained vehicles for shipping and transporting of products on time.
Also, our business clients are affiliated with a variety of subdivisions and industries, including e-commerce entrepreneurs, retailers, manufacturers of industrial and mechanical parts, health and medical contractors, construction supply industrialists, and a range of other equipment manufacturers; looking for trusted and prompt Owner Operator Atlanta for the quick and timely shipping and drayage services.
We Cater To Your Peak Season Shipment Needs
Being in this business for decades; we know how the seasonality to the volume of shipping and freight requests that most of the logistics companies take delivery of throughout the year vary. It remains higher during the Fall season for Spring and Summer, it remains at the highest point for the commercial builders.
That’s why we’ve partnered with the most leading and renowned Owner Operator Jobs In Texas to cater to all your varying shipping needs all through the year. Our registered, licensed, and independent CDL owner-operators operate in Texas, Houston, and the neighboring zones.
One of the well-organized ways that our company manages to cater to the peaks and troughs of shipping and freight demands of retail companies is by collaborating with trusted Owner Operator In Georgia with years of expertise and more shipping vehicles.
We provide the leased shipping contracts only to Owner Operator Dallas who are trusted, experienced, and carefully screened, interviewed, and chosen. Our team carefully interview and pick the drive partners and owner-operators after making a thorough background check so that safest and most timely shipping can be ensured.
Our team of Owner Operator Jobs in Dallas comprises of a large and competent team of shipping and drayage service providers, who are fully licensed and trained to seamlessly work and ship products and consignments from one location to another, with complete assurance of on-time delivery.
Our in-house packers, dispatchers, and safety and customer service staff ensure your products to be delivered to the right location on time, without minimum damage to the consignment. For more details; visit https://traveloko.com!