Setting the stage for your success together with passion
Our huge selection of semi-trucks for lease
choose from new or used and the make and model.
Good or bad credit approval
We consider more than just your credit history
Zero or low money down
Get into a semi-truck with no down payment
Moving Yourself for Success. Our people make it happen
The dollars you set aside go toward planned and unplanned repairs
Help during tough weeks
Account Administrators provide options to get you back on track
Drive down the road with peace of mind knowing you are protected against high-cost repairs
How much does an lease operator makes at Traveloko vs other Companies?
All numbers are estimates from drivers who worked at traveloko. Based on high revenue to compare maximum earnings
|MILES BASED ON||2126.20|
|Traveloko Leases Operator||Other Companies*|
|Yearly Net Income||$266,050.98||$168,098.57|
Trucks of Traveloko
A look at just a few of our trucks we are so proud of. To a driver their truck is the key to a successful trucking carrier out there on the highway. Enjoy some of these views!
Frequently Asks Questions
Considering your truck to lease onto with us. here are some questions that you might have to start
- Trucks offered for lease to purchase can be found on our website, which is updated weekly.
- In addition to trucks available on our website, we always have new programs that we offer. Please contact recruiting for additional details.
- Traveloko offers dry-vans and refrigerated trailers, please check with our recruiters for availability and pricing.
- $5,000.00 downpayment (this is subject to change without notice), please contact the recruiter for up to date information.
- No, there is no forced dispatch at Traveloko. You are completely in charge of where you wish to head, you decide.
- When the load is accepted we do not cancel.