Do you know you are getting up to 50% less than if you were here at Traveloko? We are sure you know that any load that you take goes through the brokerage department where they take their cut, which is usually 15-30%, then it is transferred to the carrier department giving you another cut of 20-35% and at the end the carrier will receive a TOTAL cut of up to 65%. However, compared to Traveloko you will actually be getting the true 85%-86% cut , a staggering 50% difference, from the load you worked hard driving for. For example, on a simple load of $1,000.00 you will keep a minimum of $500.00 additional in contrast to other carriers. Now YOU do the math in your current position.
- Keep a competitive 86%, if you have truck and trailer, or 85% with no trailer (we will lease one to you)
- Able to make more than $240,000.00 gross revenue per year – reefers average $20,000.00+ per month!
- Reefer loads are on average $2.00 per mile – dry vans are 15-20% less
- Use our cash price fuel card, with discounts at select truck stops
- Fuel rebates are paid monthly! Able to get over $250.00 per month.
- All confirmations received from our customers instantly show on your phone. YES!
- Weekly settlements via direct deposit
- Paid on every Thursday, including the same week when you start!
- 100% no touch freight
- Submit all your documents through our smartphone application for fast processing (who needs Transflo or fax machines!)
- Paid on copies via direct deposit (originals will be required)
- We manage all your permits and billing
- Insurance paid weekly with no down payment!
- All DOT clean inspections WILL be rewarded
- No forced dispatch – You can pick where you want to go and book your own freight!
- 6 days a week 9 hours a day full dispatch available to search and assign you loads
- Family owned with constant praise for our customer and driver service so you are NEVER just a number to us!
- We have the best tools in the industry for not only finding loads faster but also processing documents and information faster.
- Over 2,000 customers in our database.
- An incredibly reliable, fast, and friendly $100,000.00 custom TMS software built by US at Traveloko, with continuous support
- Access to a unique website where we process load tracking, payments, advances, settlements, documents, and billings
- Quick responses in texts, calls, emails, credit checks and much more.
- Ability to use our fast smartphone application to process and upload documents to us so you do not have to spend time to go to a truck stop.
- LIVE preview of all your confirmations, invoices, bill of ladings, settlements and any load associated documents.
- Furthermore, you can process faxes free of charge with ease and trust compared to using a truck stop’s fax machine for $2.00 per page
- Unique phone system that WILL record every call made with 100% credibility and the ability for call handlers to hold 25 calls per phone line!
- Our dispatchers are paid on a commission NOT a fixed salary that way they work as diligently as you
- We specially designed our software for filling documents in seconds.
- 24/7 support
- Very low dispatching fee
- We made a system to save time and money so you get paid more!
- Truck and trailer in good condition and a quarterly inspection required
- Reefer or Dry Van trailer (we can lease one for you!)
- Smartphone with good camera (5 megapixels minimum)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years CDL driving experience.
- NO preventable accidents in the last 5 years
- NO major violations in the last 5 years
- ALL DOT requirements are met
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Cargo and Auto Liability $147.50
- Physical damage and bobtail insurance it depends on value of your equipment Average is $80 per week for truck
- Occupational Insurance $29.31
- ELD $7.50
- Direct Pay Fee $3.00
- TripPak $2.00
- Insurance deductible (refundable) $250.00 in total of $2500.00
- ELD (up front also refundable) $360.00
- If leasing trailer $100.00 in total of $750.00 for deposit
- Weekly trailer rental is $250.00
If you have questions schedule a call or text Amir @ 925-331-827
Traveloko Truck Driver John Talks About TravelokoTraveloko is an industry leader in transportation and shipping. Our goal is to maintain the highest possible standards of service in every aspect of our business. We are a team of highly motivated staff dedicated to provide the best service and freight shipping rates available in the industry. Our strength is generated from our commitment to our clients, our industry, and our employees.
Trucking Jobs - Traveloko Driver Lee Talks About The FutureTraveloko is an industry leader in transportation and shipping. Our goal is to maintain the highest possible standards of service in every aspect of our business. We are a team of highly motivated staff dedicated to provide the best service and freight shipping rates available in the industry. Our strength is generated from our commitment to our clients, our industry, and our employees.
What drivers are saying:
“I’ve spent 14 years as a company driver in the trucking industry, working at most of the major carriers. It wasn’t until I made the move to Traveloko that I realized not all carriers are the same. Traveloko didn’t treat me like a number. They truly cared about me, like family. I’ve found my home in the industry. No company has done more for me. Helping me with anything I need along the way to be successful . True partners in my business. Amazing people. Solid family owned company. Most importantly the greatest income possibilities in the industry. The best place to grow is right here at Traveloko.”
– Eric Cornelius
“I have been driving truck for 23 years. Both lease operator and company driver. Traveloko is the best company I have ever worked for. Great driver dispatch relationship lots of loads with lots of miles which adds up to lots of money in your pocket. You run your truck stay out as long as you want No forced dispatch as a company driver or lease operator.”
– Scott Wilson
“Just started with Traveloko; they have been very helpful getting started and with going through the process of buying a truck. Nice people, smaller company. I don’t have a driver code, they use my name. Pleasant change from bigger companies. So far, been running good loads.”
– Kenneth Walls