Lease Operator in Georgia – Lease Purchase Truck
Do you know you are getting up to 50% less than if you were here at Traveloko? We are sure you know that any load that you take goes through the brokerage department where they take their cut, which is usually 15-30%, then it is transferred to the carrier department giving you another cut of 20-35% and at the end the carrier will receive a TOTAL cut of up to 65%. However, compared to Traveloko you will actually be getting the true 80% cut , a staggering 45% difference, from the load you worked hard driving for. For example, on a simple load of $1,000.00 you will keep a minimum of $450.00 additional in contrast to other carriers. Now YOU do the math in your current position.
If you’ve ever thought of owning your own truck, our Lease to Own program is the key to making those dreams come true! Our program lease operator in Georgia and lease purchase truck is designed to allow you to begin building equity (ownership) simply by driving the truck! Your experience is your credit and your hard work takes care of the rest.
- Keep a competitive 80%,
- Able to make more than $240,000.00 gross revenue per year – reefers average $20,000.00+ per month!
- Reefer loads are on average $2.00 per mile – dry vans are 15-20% less
- Use our cash price fuel card, with discounts at select truck stops
- Fuel rebates are paid monthly! Able to get over $250.00 per month.
- All confirmations received from our customers instantly show on your phone. YES!
- Weekly settlements via direct deposit
- Paid on every Thursday, including the same week when you start!
- 100% no touch freight
- Submit all your documents through our smartphone application for fast processing (who needs Transflo or fax machines!)
- Paid on copies via direct deposit (originals will be required)
- We manage all your permits and billing
- Insurance paid weekly with no down payment!
- All DOT clean inspections WILL be rewarded
- No forced dispatch – You can pick where you want to go and book your own freight!
- 6 days a week 9 hours a day full dispatch available to search and assign you loads
- No balloon payment on end of lease
- Family owned with constant praise for our customer and driver service so you are NEVER just a number to us!
- We have the best tools in the industry for not only finding loads faster but also processing documents and information faster.
- Over 2,000 customers in our database.
- An incredibly reliable, fast, and friendly $100,000.00 custom TMS software built by US at Traveloko, with continuous support
- Access to a unique website where we process load tracking, payments, advances, settlements, documents, and billings
- Quick responses in texts, calls, emails, credit checks and much more.
- Ability to use our fast smartphone application to process and upload documents to us so you do not have to spend time to go to a truck stop.
- LIVE preview of all your confirmations, invoices, bill of ladings, settlements and any load associated documents.
- Furthermore, you can process faxes free of charge with ease and trust compared to using a truck stop’s fax machine for $2.00 per page
- Unique phone system that WILL record every call made with 100% credibility and the ability for call handlers to hold 25 calls per phone line!
- Our dispatchers are paid on a commission NOT a fixed salary that way they work as diligently as you
- We specially designed our software for filling documents in seconds.
- 24/7 support
- Very low dispatching fee
- We made a system to save time and money so you get paid more!
- LLC. with EIN and a business checking account
- $5,000 deposit; $1,000 upfront and $4,000 later, in weekly $250 deductions, on your settlements.
- Truck and trailer in good condition and a quarterly inspection required
- Reefer or Dry Van trailer (we can lease one for you!)
- Smartphone with good camera (5 megapixels minimum)
- Must have a minimum of 3 years CDL driving experience.
- NO preventable accidents in the last 5 years
- NO major violations in the last 5 years
- ALL DOT requirements are met
- Occupational Accident Insurance
Become A Lease Operator In Georgia With Traveloko
Are you looking for a good job potential in Texas or Georgia? With booming earning potentials and a lot more advantages in the trucking industry, many drivers are now considering becoming an owner-operator in Georgia. And we, the team of Traveloko helps potential truck drivers becoming the proprietor of their job with complete assistance to acquire lease purchasing of trucks and become an owner-operator.
No matter if you’re getting bored with your current job or planning to start your own business with minimal chaos and hassles; we can help you with Lease Purchase Truck. From letting you choose the type of freight and consignment to haul to where and when to drive, from who you drive for to decide your timing and schedules; as an owner-operator we let you be your boss and work according to your flexibility.
Why Work As An Owner-Operator With Us?
The greatest part of being an owner-operator instead of a Lease Purchase Truck is to completely own the truck. Every dollar you will invest in the truck won’t be wasted because the truck is your property.
You’ll be self-employed! You don’t have to work under anyone to earn money. Though you’ll be working adhering to some rules and requirements as per your contract, everything else will still be up to you!
The most appealing benefit of working as an owner-operator or Lease Operator In Georgia is better pay scales. By working under our collaboration, you will get maximum per-mile or per-load after finishing each delivery.
Becoming a successful owner-operator in the competitive trucking industry of Texas is not easy. But don’t worry! We’re here to assist you, guide you, and give you all-out opportunities to transport consignments and earn maximum.
For more details on our lease purchase and owner-operating jobs in Texas; browse our website https://traveloko.com/jobs/lease-to-purchase/!