Frequently Asked Questions
- Keep a competitive 85% of linehaul as Owner Operator + 100% of accessorials (detention and layover)
- Able to make more than $240,000.00 gross revenue per year – reefers average $20,000.00+ per month!
- Reefer loads are on average $2.00 per mile – dry vans are 15-20% less
- Use our cash price fuel card, with discounts at select truck stops
- Fuel rebates are paid monthly! Able to get over $500.00 per month.
- All confirmations received from our customers instantly show on your phone. YES!
- Weekly settlements via direct deposit
- Paid on every Thursday, including the same week when you start!
- 100% no touch freight
- Submit all your documents through our smartphone application for fast processing (who needs Transflo or fax machines!)
- Paid on copies via direct deposit (originals will be required)
- We manage all your permits and billing
- Insurance paid weekly with no down payment!
- All DOT clean inspections WILL be rewarded
- No forced dispatch – You can pick where you want to go and book your own freight!
- 6 days a week 9 hours a day full dispatch available to search and assign you loads
- Family owned with constant praise for our customer and driver service so you are NEVER just a number to us!
- We have the best tools in the industry for not only finding loads faster but also processing documents and information faster.
- Over 2,000 customers in our database.
- An incredibly reliable, fast, and friendly $100,000.00 custom TMS software built by US at Traveloko, with continuous support
- Access to a unique website where we process load tracking, payments, advances, settlements, documents, and billings
- Quick responses in texts, calls, emails, credit checks and much more.
- Ability to use our fast smartphone application to process and upload documents to us so you do not have to spend time to go to a truck stop.
- LIVE preview of all your confirmations, invoices, bill of ladings, settlements and any load associated documents.
- Furthermore, you can process faxes free of charge with ease and trust compared to using a truck stop’s fax machine for $2.00 per page
- Unique phone system that WILL record every call made with 100% credibility and the ability for call handlers to hold 25 calls per phone line!
- Our dispatchers are paid on a commission NOT a fixed salary that way they work as diligently as you
- We specially designed our software for filing documents in seconds.
- 24/7 support
- Very low dispatching fee
- We made a system to save time and money so you get paid more!
IS IT FORCED DISPATCH?
NO-100%. You’re in charge, you decide.
WHAT WILL I PAY FOR?
- Bobtail and physical damage insurance – bring your own or work with our agent
- General Liability and Cargo Insurance
- Fuel Taxes (quarterly)
- Occupational Insurance
- License plates – must run your own apportioned plate (soon we will have plate program)
- Insurance deductible – may be responsible for $2,500 deductible on insurance claims
- Cargo and General Liability insurance – $147.50/week
- Occupational accident insurance – $29.31/week
- Fuel card expenses – actual cost
- Electronic logs – $7.50/week
- Direct Pay – $3.00 per settlement
- Trippak – $2.00/week
WHAT DISCOUNTS CAN I GET?
- Traveloko Advantage Program offers big discounts on fuel and shop rates
- Run our fuel card and save $0.28 per gallon off cash price
- Fuel discounts available at Pilot and Flying J truck stops
- Discounted $60 per hour rate in Calhoun, GA shop
PASSENGERS & PETS?
- Passengers are allowed with a completed passenger release form
- Pets are always welcome with Traveloko owner operators
DO YOU HAVE ORIENTATION?
- Completed online and over phone so there’s no need to travel to us
- All leasing requirements are completed prior to orientation
WHAT DOES THE MOBILE APP DO?
- Display your loads
- Submit load paperwork
- See load details
- See your settlements
- Truck and trailer in good condition and a quarterly inspection required
- Reefer or Dry Van trailer (we can lease one for you!)
- Smartphone with good camera (5 megapixels minimum)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years CDL driving experience.
- NO preventable accidents in the last 5 years
- NO major violations in the last 5 years
- ALL DOT requirements are met